AG Consulting Partners is proud to share this insight by Management Consultant, Nick Johnson.
As management consultants, there’s nothing we love more than tackling our clients’ most challenging problems. It’s truly rewarding to finally reach that “a-ha” moment, where client and consultant come to together to see the culmination of months of hard work into a truly exceptional outcome. I’d like to share a recent “a-ha” experience reflecting the support our AG team provided to create an amazing client experience.
A technology client is racing with competitors to increase market share for an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering. To improve positioning, the client sought to design a program that:
- Demonstrates the superiority of their infrastructure technology to end customers
- Improves end customer experience and satisfaction
- Ensures end customer satisfaction resulting in loyalty to the client’s infrastructure technology for years to come
The client consulted with AG Consulting Partners to assist in establishing a cross-organizational framework for engaging strategic customers who intend to build IP solutions on the client’s IaaS platform. The client expected AGCP to:
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Develop a step-by-step checklist to inform and guide stakeholders on the process
- Design a visual-based playbook with internal client facing and external end customer facing elements to inform stakeholders of the initiative
- Collaborate with teams across the client organization to validate the framework and findings
- Drive a regular rhythm of communications to manage progress on the deliverables
The Support of the AG Team
With several of our consultants working across different organizations of the client’s company, my colleagues surfaced invaluable insights and best practices. Leveraging our collective expertise at AGCP, we were able to produce a robust and prescriptive framework to:
- Surface gaps in the client’s product development process
- Design and document processes and procedures influencing the end customer’s experience with the client
- Define a successful partnership between the client and end customer
Account and partner teams will adopt the framework we developed in the upcoming fiscal year to engage new customers in this motion. Currently, the client is preparing to socialize the playbook at several company-wide events to evangelize and reinforce the process. I’m excited to see what new customer innovations will go to market for this client as a direct result of AG Consulting Partners’ contributions.
If you would like to learn more about our go-to-market expertise, contact AG Consulting Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to partnering with you on your sales and marketing journey.
At AG Consulting Partners, we believe in taking care of our people first to enable them to bring their best to every client project. Our employees embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and embody our core values: transparency, stewardship, and intention. Founded in 2009, and headquartered in the Greater Seattle area, AG Consulting Partners is recognized as one of Inc 5000 and Puget Sound Business Journal’s fastest growing private companies.